I honestly believe the Republican Party has been a huge disappointment. That said, I can’t be disappointed with the democrats because they are exactly what I’ve know they are. Pacify the enemy; Cut and Run; Globalize the economy; Big government; Gay marriage; Raise taxes; There are plenty more, but those are just a few. Now…with the election coming up I wanted to say although I am vehemently opposed to what the Bush administration is currently doing with the situation in Iraq, the War on Islamofascism, and the border issue…I am even more worried about what will happen if Pelosi becomes speaker and the Democrats take over the House and Senate. So I have to say, although I’m a mad conservative, I still don’t want the Dems in control. They have continually opposed everything that would help the war on terror.
That said, here is a good look at the Dems track record on national defense: Article from Thomas Sowell
1. On missile defense of America — Democrats voted against it.
2. On the Patriot Act — Democrats voted against it.
3. On tapping foreign terrorists’ phone calls to the U.S. — Democrats voted against it.
4. On tracing terrorists’ money flow between foreign banks — Democrats voted against it.
5. On building a border wall to control illegal immigration and stop dope — dealers, terrorists and criminals — Democrats voted against it.
6. On interrogating captured terrorists — 194 Democrats just voted against it.
7. On telling the world (and our enemy) about a timetable for withdrawing from and deserting Iraq — this is Democrats’ retreat and defeat plan.