Tough questions every “moderate” must ask themselves.
1. If Sharia Law was instituted in some parts of America, and Islamic courts established, would you be opposed to this?
2. Do you accept enhanced security measures to fight militant Islam, even if this means extra scrutiny of yourself?
3. Do you believe Muslim women should have the same civil rights as Muslim men?
4. Do you believe the Muslim world has much to learn from Western civilization?
5. Will you condemn those Imam’s/Protesters who openly support acts of terrorism in America?
If you answered “no” to any of these you may not be a “moderate”