It’s of course to create “tolerance” and “respect” among the two religions
Rome, 20 August (AKI) – A new mosque serving Rome’s Bangladeshi community is to open next to an ancient church – a move community leaders hope will serve to boost harmony between religious groups.
What ignorant fools! This will only eventually push out ALL christians from the area, no doubt.
The Islamic goal is to assimilate, then dominate. Wake up, Italians.
- Moderate Muslim Banned from Mosque for Criticizing Extremism
- Iraqi Infidels being told to Convert or Die
- Olby: "Hey crazy Americans, Stop overreacting to terrorism"
- Liberalism And History: 5 Moments That Might Have Changed The World, And 5 That Still Might
- Infidels memo: Understanding the modern Clash of Civilizations