This Islamic terrorism act was averted last week on 9-11. On Sunday, they arrested 7 people in connection with the failed attempt. Another act of terrorism, another bunch of radical Islamists, what’s new…
Turkish police on Sunday detained seven suspected Kurdish rebels on suspicion of involvement in a foiled bomb plot in Ankara last week, authorities said.
Police detained the seven in the southeastern town of Baskale, local authorities said.
Some 600 kilograms — about 1,320 pounds — of explosives had been packed into a minibus discovered by Turkish authorities near an Ankara market on the sixth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks in the United States. Police defused the bomb.
Two other suspects were already under interrogation in Ankara.
- Another Islamic terror plot foiled in Germany
- Turkey provided Israel with air-space, intelligence on Syrian air-strike
- Illinois Shopping Mall Bomb Plot: My name is "Derrick" – uh huh yea right
- Breaking: Middle Eastern Men Arrested In Port Of Miami *UPDATED*
- "Special-Interest" Immigrants Crossing Border at Will: Terrorist Connection?