If we vote Hillary Clinton into the White House, this is the road we will be going down. PLEASE, PLEASE pay attention to the ideology of Clinton. Gun control, nationalized Health care, more taxes, redistribution of wealth, bigger government. All these things Hillary wants, but do you?
Why does Socialism suck? Here’s just a few reasons…
- It’s a system of authoritarian political control
- It’s anti-freedom
- It’s one step away from communism
- Promotes laziness
- You own NOTHING while the government owns EVERYTHING
- It lets the government tell me what I can and can’t do with my money
- Destroys free markets
- It’s tyrannical
- It’s detrimental to individual liberty
- It gives losers/drug addicts/poor/homeless people a free pass
- Does not reward hard working individuals
- Does not define man as “created equally” but instead “deserves everything equally”
- Gives the common man no reason to excel, thrive, succeed at anything.
- Nazi Germany/Stalin/Ottoman Empire/China/North Korea/Cuba..need I say more?
- If it’s so great, why do Canadians, Cubans, and Europeans flock to America when they need immediate specialized health care? ….. Cause when they need help, they’re told to “Get in line!”
Hillary Clinton is a SOCIALIST. She wants to tax you more, so she can give it back to the “victims” and the “poor” and the “minorities” and the “less fortunate”. This ideology goes directly against what this country was originally founded upon and why we thrived faster than any country in the world in only 200 years. We are free, we take care of our own and we do it the way WE want to do it. We own guns, we keep our own money, we invest, hire, and spend, and ultimately grow exponentially. Capitalism is the greatest thing that could have happened to a young United States 200 years ago. It brought us to the status we have today in this world. A military and economic superpower
Great idea***How bout we keep more of our own money, so we can spend more, hire more, create more, develop more, and let the economy thrive more and more and more.
Anytime you give to government the responsibility and authority to provide government-made jobs, old-age financial security, “free” health care, and “free” education and indoctrination of children, it will control the lives of the people who live under its jurisdiction, and individual liberty and freedom of choice are sacrificed.
Sure, security is important — but anyone can find security from a prison warden. But, despite socialist promises, bureaucratic programs of the political state cannot guarantee security anyway. Instead the socialist state uses its coercive powers to seize the wealth and properties of those who have earned financial security by their own hands. Socialism does not help poor people; rather, socialism makes people poor so that they have to become dependent on the socialist state and therefore beholden to those in charge of the government.
Socialism is the ultimate exploitative monopoly. No competitors (peaceful market alternatives) are allowed. All major industries, including food, banking, transportation, communication, health care, education, and insurance are owned and operated as state monopolies.