Another story that Condi will look the other way on.
Keep funding them!
Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas’s official daily newspaper has honored the terrorist who gunned down eight high school students at point blank range with the status of shahid, or holy Islamic martyr.
The March 8th edition of the official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida prominently placed a picture of the terrorist on the front page, with the caption, “The Shahid Alaa Abu Dheim.” In a page one article on the massacre at the Mercaz HaRav Kook Yeshiva, his crime was again defined as an act of martyrdom (shahada).
- Fatah activist planned Jerusalem massacre; Salary paid for by US Government
- How to Raise Your Son to Be a Terrorist
- Libya blocks UN condemnation of Jerusalem terrorist attack
- Syrian Newspaper mentioned possible assassinations of lebanese politicians
- Abbas won't negotiate: wants Jerusalem to be Palestinian capital