Liveleak has pulled “Fitna”, the new Geert Wilders movie after reveiving multiple death threats to their staff. You can still find the video on Google for now. Click here to watch.
Here is their statement:
“Following threats to our staff of a very serious nature, and some ill informed reports from certain corners of the British media that could directly lead to the harm of some of our staff, Liveleak.com has been
left with no other choice but to remove Fitna from our servers.
This is a sad day for freedom of speech on the net but we have to
place the safety and well being of our staff above all else. We would
like to thank the thousands of people, from all backgrounds and
religions, who gave us their support. They realised LiveLeak.com is a
vehicle for many opinions and not just for the support of one.
Perhaps there is still hope that this situation may produce a
discussion that could benefit and educate all of us as to how we can
accept one anothers culture.
We stood for what we believe in, the ability to be heard, but in the end the price was too high.”
Previous posts on Geert Wilders:
- Video: Geert Wilders Fitna Movie released *update* LiveLeak caves to threats
- Video: Glenn Beck on Geert Wilders “Fitna”
- Geert Wilders website shutdown
- Confirmed: Geert Wilders movie due out March 23rd
- Video: Geert Wilders under fire at home
- Dhimmis rallying against Geert Wilders
- The Geert Wilders effect
- Video: Geert Wilders speaks about anti-Koran film
- Video: Ayaan Hirsi Ali defends Geert Wilders anti-Islamic film
- Peaceful Muslims issue death threat for Geert Wilders on Youtube
- Geert Wilders: “Holland governed by fear of Islam”