Our buddy at Mosquewatch has a nice, simple list of questions for anyone who claims to oppose terrorism and radical Islam. These questions should especially be asked to any Muslim in America claiming to be moderate.
Since the moderate voice here in America is either pushing the Islamic agenda in America or otherwise completely silent, it’s very difficult for Americans to know whether or not their Muslim neighbor is a moderate Muslim or not.
Here are a few simple questions to ask that will clear the air…
- “Apostates”: Do you support killing them? Should leaving the faith of Islam be punishable by death?
- “Beating Women”: Is beating women ever acceptable, and if not, do you reject those decrees of Islamic law that sanction the beating of women? Do you also accept stoning women to death for committing adultery?
- “Calling Jews pigs and monkeys”: Do you believe that Jews are in any way sub-human and if not, do you reject Quranic interpretations that claim they are?
- “Declaring holy war”: Do you support declaring war against non-Muslims to subjugate them to Islam? Do you believe that it is fair and reasonable to offer non-Muslims three options: Conversion, Paying the Jizya, or Death?
- “Enslavement”: Do you support the enslavement of female war prisoners and having sex with them as concubines? If not, do you reject those interpretations in Islamic Law, for “Ma-Malkakat Aymanikum”, which justifies such actions?
- “Fighting Jews”: Do you support perpetual war against Jews to exterminate them, and if not, should those Muslims who incite such war be punished?
- “Gays”: Do you believe it is acceptable to kill gays, and if not, do you reject those edicts in Sharia Law which claim it is?