I think this brave soul just sentenced himself to death. Hopefully they’ll never find him. Here’s why he’s doing it:
I have decided to set Quran on fire as long as Islamic dictatorship of Iran:
- doesn’t commit to Universal Declaration of Human Rights rules;
- doesn’t stop executions;
- doesn’t free students and opposition from prison;
- doesn’t bring justice in Judiciary system and society.
I believe religious disobedience is the key to save Iranian people from ruling mullahs. They preach that Islam is religion of peace and freedom which is a hypocrisy in reality.
So as long as this hypocrisy goes in Iran, this fire is on Quran and I will continue to do so for unlimited time. Also I encourage you to set fire on Quran in every corner and leave the rest of it in the city because this movement should spread itself among everyday people.
And then he has a word for all the Islamic moderates out there. The English isn’t great, but you get the idea…:
It is so weird how Moderate Muslims are most worried about Quran and Islam than how Islamic government is violating human rights on daily basis in the name of Islam! There are two possibilities:
- If Islam instructions are instructing to violate human rights so we have to get rid of it because human right comes first than a cruel Islamic instruction.
- Moderate Muslims say Islam instructions are good and peaceful but extremists hijacked Islam and minsinterpreted it in the way that serves their objectives. In this case Moderate Muslims should get upset the way that extremist use their religion and they have to react to daily human rights violations.
If moderate Muslims don’t show their anger to Islamic human right violators so it means Moderate Muslims don’t care how Islamic government is violating human rights in Islamic countries. That’s why in current situations you will see my protest in a manner that everybody, including moderate Muslims and extremist get my message and think about my frustration which is the daily problem of me and every Iranian people.
Here’s the video: