The sick Islamists in Pakistan are up to their usual savage ways…
A couple found guilty of adultery by an Islamic “qazi” court was stoned to death by Taliban militants in Pakistan’s northwest border region, according to a report in Dawn, Pakistan’s English-language newspaper.
The execution, which reportedly took place Monday, is the first by stoning reported in the region, which borders Afghanistan. “Qazi” courts, which are allowed to administer Islamic law outside the Pakistani judicial system, traditionally have ordered execution by firing squad in cases of adultery.
The married woman, identified as Shano, had allegedly eloped on March 15 with Daulat Khan Malikdeenkhel.
- Taliban Says "Convert or Die" To Afghan Christians
- Musharraf breaks peace with Taliban: Sends 12,000 to fight Terrorism
- Afghanistan claims 'proof' of Iran-Taliban weapons flow
- Musharraf releases highest ranking Taliban leader ever captured
- Another Honor Killing: Father stones 14 year old daughter to death in Iran