Polish authorities charge Kuwaiti ambassador's son in Jewish abduction case

by Kal El on May 6, 2008 · View Comments

Do you like this story?

This is a follow up on the article about the Jewish teens who were taken hostage by a peaceful and tolerant muslim.

Read the original post here

WARSAW, Poland: Polish authorities charged the Kuwaiti ambassador’s son with briefly abducting three Jewish teenagers at a hotel and claiming he had a bomb, police said Tuesday.

The 23-year-old son of Ambassador Khaled Al-Shaibani, identified only as Mohammad A., was charged with holding the teenagers against their will, Warsaw police spokesman Anna Kedzierzowska said.

Kedzierzowska said the suspect has confessed and faces a suspended sentence of 10 months to three years. The suspect will be released pending his court hearing. No date had been set.

The Kuwaiti Embassy confirmed the suspect was the ambassador’s son, but declined further comment.

Let’s hope the sumbitch doesn’t skip town like that Yemeni piece of trash Farooq Abdulhak who disappeared just shortly before his girlfriend’s body was found in his basement.

Related posts:

  1. Jewish teens held hostage by muslim in Poland
  2. Islamist leader: Blow up Danish embassies, kill the ambassadors, slaughter cartoonists
  3. What If Jewish Citizens Were Armed In Nazi Germany? Holocaust or no? WWII or no?
  4. Islamic jihadists enter Jewish seminary, murder 10
  5. Denmark leading the charge for the rest of Europe
blog comments powered by Disqus