Another day, another muslim attack on infidels.
Attacks on Coptic Homes and Businesses in Al-Nazla
Barely a few weeks after the attacks on the Abu Fana monastery in El-Menya, Coptic homes and businesses in the village of Al Nazla, in the Fayoum province south of Cairo were attacked by their Muslim neighbors. The attackers shouted “Allah Akbar” and “Kill the infidels” as they hurled stones at their Christian neighbors’ homes.
The attackers took to the streets on June 19, 2008 after the disappearance of Dalia Makram, a Christian convert to Islam. Dalia, or Demiana as she was known before her conversion to Islam, converted to Islam in order to marry Hamada Sayed Zaki about two years ago.
After her conversion to Isam, the authorities detained members of her family justifying the move as” to protect her if they thought of harming her” Dalia’s family subsequently left the village and moved elsewhere.
On the 19th June, Dalia went to Cairo with her husband and child to visit a sick relative. She later disappeared and rumors spread that her Christian family abducted her. This spurred the Muslims of Al-Nazla to gather and attack Copts homes in an act of retribution, even though the Copts in the village had nothing to do with the matter.
Read on and you can see a list of casualties.
- Jordan: Court annuls Christian convert's marriage
- 10 Infidels killed in Islamic Nigeria; Christian homes, churches burned
- Nigeria: Muslims torch 6 churches to protest rescue of kidnapped Christian girls
- Indonesian muslims attack religious freedom demonstrators, shouting "Repent or die!"
- An Infidels point of view: "They are Muslims"