Allah forbid the evil Jooo infects the water with evil zionist coodies…
An Iranian swimmer pulled out of the Olympic Games men’s 100m breaststroke heats on Saturday, just minutes before he was due to compete against an Israeli rival.
Mohammad Alirezaei’s lane one was empty when the field left the starting blocks while Israel’s Tom Beeri, starting in lane seven, finished fourth.
Israel, the Middle East region’s sole if undeclared nuclear power, considers Iran its main strategic threat because of its nuclear programme and repeated predictions of the Jewish state’s demise by senior Iranian leaders.
During the 2004 Athens Olympics, Iran’s judo world champion Arash Miresmaeili, one of the country’s prominent gold medal hopes, refused to compete against Ehud Vaks of Israel in the first round out of solidarity for the Palestinian cause.
no problem though, the Mullahs are still paying him 5 grand and praising him for his protest.
Miresmaeili, twice a winner of the flyweight world title, still received a 5,000-dollar award the Iranian National Olympic Committee had promised to medal winners and he was hailed by former President Mohammad Khatami for his stance.
- Officials: Israeli jets flying over Iraqi territory in preparation for strike on Iran
- Bolton: Israel may have to take action on Iran
- China Blocks Internet Sites for Foreign Journalists Covering Olympics
- Ahmadinejad: Iran Will Not 'Retreat One Iota' in Nuclear Drive
- Iran's Supreme Leader Predicts Terrorists Will Get Nukes