Thank you religion of peace! Norway is supposedly one of the safest countries on earth. Or at least it was, until it started importing jihadi scum by the boatload. Funny how everywhere muslims go, this sort of misery follows. I am sure it has nothing at all to do with religion though, right?
US embassy: ‘Don’t walk alone in Oslo at night’
The United States embassy sent an email to US citizens in Oslo on Tuesday urging them to take extra care when out and about in the Norwegian capital after a spate of violent crimes in recent months.
The embassy made reference to a knife attack on a tram at Solli Plass on January 5th, two stabbing incidents at Oslo Central Station on January 10th, as well as a number of assaults in the city’s parks, particularly Slottsparken (The Palace Park), national broadcaster NRK reports.
Americans are advised by the embassy to observe five basic safety procedures, ”even in a generally safe country like Norway.”
1. If possible, do not walk alone at night. If you are out late, arrange to walk with others or consider another form of transportation.
2. Remain in well-lighted areas with heavy traffic.
3. Be aware of your surroundings at all times; see potential threats before they become actual threats.
4. Trust your instincts. If something seems wrong, get yourself out of the area.
5. Keep your cell phone with you and charged to call for help if necessary. The police emergency number is 112, which you can dial from any land line or cell phone.
Norwegian media have reported extensively in recent months on an unprecedented number of attacks, especially rapes, in the city’s street and parks.